The following is detailed policy information for TheLeatherGolfBag.com.
UPS is our standard method of shipping. Freight charges will be billed at regular UPS shipping charges. Please keep in mind, UPS charges extra for Residential addresses, oversized shipments, and Insurance. Orders will not be processed until payment has cleared. Orders will be shipped within 2-5 business days. UPS tracking numbers will be provided once the order is shipped.
Free Shipping offers are for continental U.S. Alaska, Hawaii and International orders are not eligible for Free Shipping.
There are no returns after 30 days of having received your items. There are no returns on any personalized items. Items that have been used or can no longer be returned for resale are not accepted. There will be a 15% restock fee on returned items. A Return Authorization Number must be requested for any return, repair, or replacement. The RA number will need to be written on the box being returned and on a packing slip. The packing slip should include the customers’ name, address, and phone number. When an item is returned without this authorization number, credit, repair, or replacement cannot be guaranteed and is subject to a 15% restocking fee. We will not be responsible for any returns made without prior authorization. Returns, repairs, and replacements may take up to 45 days to process. Any shipment that is refused is subject to a 15% restocking fee and credit will not be given for freight charges. Include a tracking number with any return.
We strive to provide excellent products at low prices, along with outstanding customer service. However, occasionally situations may arise that require special handling. We have formed the below policies based on past experiences and these policies are in place to protect our company as well as the customers that shop with us. We strictly adhere to these policies in order to streamline the process of dealing with issues and this allows us to keep our focus on customer service & to keep our prices as low as possible.
When my product arrived it was damaged... What should I do?
If your product is damaged upon delivery, please rest assured we will be quick to assist you in getting your product repaired or replaced as quickly as possible. Some of our products are left at the requested delivery location without need of a signature at delivery time. However, some of our products are shipped using methods that require a signature for complete delivery. If the product requires signature for delivery & looks to be damaged upon first look, accept the package but note "damaged" next to your name when you sign for it. Alternatively, have the driver note the damage and show you that he/she has noted it before they leave. After you've accepted the package (or received it if no signature was required) open it up. Keep all packaging materials (e.g. boxes, straps, packing) in case a damage claim needs to be filed - failure to do so could result in ineligibility for a shipping damage claim. If we are unable to file a shipping damage claim due to the original packaging being discarded, a full replacement item may not be free of charge. Once you have inspected the product, please note all damages before contacting us. Take photos of the product and its damages Also take photos of the packaging before opening if the package appears damaged. Once we are aware of the damage to your product, we will initiate a shipping damage claim. Assuming the procedures within this policy are followed, and damage was due to shipping replacements will be free of charge.
When I opened up my product it had defects... What should I do?
Offering products from reputable companies is important and that's why we strictly offer the top brand names available. If you find a defect on your product, please carefully inspect the entire product and make a detailed list of the issues. Take photos of any defects. We will immediately notify the manufacturer so a replacement part (or full product replacement) can be sent out. As long as the item is a true defect & not damage done by the customer, the manufacturers we work with will quickly resolve the problem by any means necessary.
I refused delivery on a product because after I ordered it I decided I no longer needed it or wanted it. How is this handled?
We cannot take these types of returns. If an order has been shipped out it cannot be canceled.
I decided to cancel my order before it shipped... How is this handled?
If we are told to cancel an order before the product ships out we can do so at no expense to the customer. However, we must be made aware of this via email or phone call, prior to the item shipping out. If an item ships out before we are made aware of the customer's desire to cancel (even if you attempt contact during business hours and are unsuccessful), then we have a no return policy unless there is damage or defects as described above.
I provided the wrong shipping address... How is this handled?
If additional shipping expenses are incurred due to a customer providing an incorrect shipping address, those costs will be charged to the credit card used for the order and the customer will be made aware of this via email. If this mistake was made by us or the shipping company, we will "eat" the extra shipping expenses and do our best to expedite the shipment to you.
* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We will never sell, rent, or give away any personal information you disclose intentionally or unintentionally while shopping with us. We strictly use your information for processing orders and following up with you. We protect your personal information with state-of-the-art protection, including our SSL 128-bit secure encrypted server. Shopping with us is safe and all sensitive personal information is deleted once your order is processed.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Leather Golf Bag's' web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Longcase Grandfather Clocks' web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Leather Golf Bag at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on The Leather Golf Bag's web site are provided "as is". The Leather Golf Bag makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties, or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Leather Golf Bag does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Leather Golf Bag or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Leather Golf Bag's Internet site, even if The Leather Golf Bag or The Leather Golf Bag authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Leather Golf Bag's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Leather Golf Bag does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Leather Golf Bag may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Leather Golf Bag does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Leather Golf Bag has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Leather Golf Bag of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Leather Golf Bag's' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.